Love your space
Vibrant Architects is a design led architecture studio in Birmingham providing Architecture, Planning and Urban Design services in residential, commercial and civic sectors. We have big ideas and concepts, and a flair for functional and stylish design. Through innovative and contemporary solutions we provide the client and end user with a great building and environmental experience. We place people at the heart of our designs because architecture is emotive and fundamentally, good architecture makes you feel good, and keeps you healthy.
We provide added value through high quality and bespoke concepts/design, providing the client with more than they expect for their budget. We are accredited as a Chartered Practice by the Royal Institute of British Architects, showing our commitment to design excellence and service delivery and giving clients peace of mind and protection.
New builds. Extensions. Refurbishments. Conversions.
We provide more:
Full services in Architecture, Planning and Urban Design.
We undertake new builds, extensions, refurbishment and conversion in residential, commercial and civic sectors.
Services include: feasibility studies, client brief/strategy development, concept design, urban design of large housing developments and infrastructure, detailed design and photo visualisation, planning applications and appeals, procurement and tender, contract administration, building regulations, construction drawings, CDM, handover and soft landings of completed projects.
Whether it's a large housing development or a one-off house or extension, we provide bespoke solutions and attention to detail. We can guide you through the entire design, planning and construction process and undertake project management and consultancy. We have extensive experience in achieving planning permission for difficult sites, and achieving high quality completed buildings.
We have considerable experience of working with Housing Associations including BMHT, WMHG, Orbit and Walsall Housing Group, as well as with private developers, established building contractors and house builders.
Residential. Commercial. Mixed use.
Projects: Architecture. Planning. Urban Design.
Below is a variety of projects worked on during the last 17 years in previous architecture practices in the West Midlands and London. They comprise built projects all over the UK and include a flagship Extra Care development in Wellesbourne, affordable Housing in Coventry and Wolverhampton, a Fire Station in Blackburn, premium flats and mixed-use conversion in Islington, the Arsenal Masterplan in London, a Doctor's Medical Practice extension in Wales and a City Academy School of the Future in Middlesbrough.
We use the latest Archicad Building Information Modelling (BIM) software to provide innovative design, visualisation and construction drawings. Through a virtual building model the client can explore their ideas and get a feel of the end product with a walk through. Photo quality visuals of buildings and spaces can also be offered.
We love to make things better
Why choose us
- 15 years experience in architecture practices
- Flair for vibrant, high quality and functional architectural/planning solutions, providing high value to the client
- Planning applications and appeals for difficult sites
- Extensive experience of working with Housing Associations such as BMHT, WMHG, Orbit and Walsall Housing Group, as well as with developers and established building contractors
- A collaborative team of built environment professional contacts, including planners, engineers, building control and builders
- Member of Architects Registration Board
- Accredited Chartered Practice by the Royal Institute of British Architects, showing our commitment to design excellence and service delivery and giving clients peace of mind and protection.
- We have been appointed to get planning permission for a luxury Tea shop in Tower City, Manchester by Piccadilly Gardens.
- Come and visit us for a free consultation at Grand Designs Show at Birmingham NEC on Saturday 13 October.
- Come and visit us for a free consultation at the National Homebuilding and Renovating Show at Birmingham NEC on Saturday 30 March 2019. See link
See what we can do for you
Call 07515 863 858
...or fill out the form below and we will contact you
- See our Instagram and Flickr Photography feed >